Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Losses

I don’t know how many times I lost in my life
It was not one, it was not two….
But as the days passed and as the life flows
I didn’t think of my loses
I moved ahead as if to reach on top..
I never looked back, I never stopped too
They were not touching and they were not deep

But this time the pain was intense
My heart was breaking apart and
My mind was losing control
My days were darkened as nights…
My thoughts were filled with grief
I lost all my faith on me..

I knew I am going to lose..
But I didn’t do anything to stop
I thought I could bear this lose
But it proved very much otherwise..
I started this to lose.. like a foolish boy
The end was defined and I was a tool
I don’t know who played the game…

It made me realise that I could cry
Like a lady with rainy eyes
It taught me that I could love
Some one with all my heart…

No comments: