Friday, September 24, 2010

I am waiting...

The days of loneliness
The days of twilight
The days of murkiness
The days of waiting

We met before ages
We became pals of births
We shared and laughed and fought
As if lovers, as if looners, as if enemies

The time was running
The world around us was changing
The almighty was writing new chapters of our life.
People came in, people went out
Some stayed some were forgotten

You were like a pretty playful child
Playing busily with newly got toys,
Abandoning the used and old ones,
Which were treasured till the last night ?

I am waiting lonely in my world
Holding my memories
And never let it perish
May be my dreams are just a waste of time
May be those days of togetherness,
Will just remain as a dream
I am still living here
And forever I still care…

No comments: