Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The unknown presence

O the pervasive, unknown power
I sense you through this Mother Nature .
it is the touch of your loving finger
that has given life to my mortal stature
and it is the breath of your eternal spirit
that fills up my lungs with life

You have blessed me with the bliss of the
uncertainty of my future
which leaves me ever enquiring
for a dreamy, delightful future

Its your dreams that are taken shape
as a colourful rainbow at the horizon
Its your mesmering voice, that we hear
from the holes of a bamboo flute
It’s the sculpture in you who made
The pearls and planets of this world


Through the birds on the pathless sky
may I reach you
By crossing the fathomless sea
may I reach you
Where should I search for you,
In this infinite, unknown, cosmic world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one..........

Anonymous said...

so philosophical.... cant u write on lighter topics.... this seems to be ur style I b'lieve... well when it comes to talkin just like that ur thoughts arent all that contenet filled... in the sense not so heavy.... but ur literature, i.e., creativity as I told u b4.... sumthng really is being craved for.... u seem to be wanting something.... sumthng that was yours an du might have lost or somethng that u wanted v. badly but could not own...... well....
hey....even I happen to have written on recently.... nothing so heavy.... it was composed durin the time when I was supposed to be studyin.... shall mail it to u when I get time to sit n key it in.....